The application process starts on June 22, 2020. All applicants must submit their application using the online application portal.
Applicants are required to upload a scanned version of the following documents:
- Domestic Passport (Green Passport)
- Final Diploma/Attestat and Transcripts
- IELTS Test Certificate (please see entry requirements)
Applicants who wish to be considered for a scholarship awarded by Cambridge International College must upload a short video (max. 60 seconds). Scholarship award winners will be announced in August.
Your video should include:
- Brief introduction about yourself
- Why you deserve this scholarship
After submitting your application online, you will receive a confirmation email with your Application ID. All future correspondence must include your Application ID.
All applications are reviewed within five working days, provided all requirements are met.